$265.00 – Sold Out
This style is called FLOYD. It’s fit is similar to our Mocker jean, but with a higher front and back rise, and with a bootcut leg. The boot breaks out just below the knee. This denim is a mid-weight and will produce subtle natural fades.
The silhouette is lean and inspired by vintage jeans of the late 1960s. This style will go great with a button-down or t-shirt and either sneakers or boots.
• 13 oz. Kuroki Mill Red/White ID Selvage Denim
• 3x1 Right Hand Weave
• American Made Pocketing
• American & Efird Thread
• YKK USA Made Button and Rivets
• American Horween Debossed Leather Patch
• Rolled and Tucked Belt Loops
• Raised Belt Loops
• Hand Sewed Chain Stitch Hem
• Selvage Button Fly
• HORN signature “Loop” stitch on Coin and Back Pockets
• HORN signature “Flared Horseshoe” Coin and Back Pockets
• Sewn In Los Angeles
• Produced in Small Batches
Wear often and wash when needed. Hand or machine wash inside-out in cold water using a dark formula laundry detergent then hang to dry. We do not recommend placing jeans in the dryer.
Raw denim will crock, this is a process where the dye rubs off. Avoid contact with light colored clothing and upholstery.
Raw jeans tell a story; each time they are worn, they are another entry into the journal of the wearer's life. We recommend that you don't over wash so they tell yours.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 Horn Jeans.
All Rights Reserved