$265.00 – Sold Out
This style is called FLOYD. It’s fit is similar to our Mocker jean, but with a higher front and back rise, and with a bootcut leg. The boot breaks out just below the knee. This denim is a mid-weight and will produce subtle natural fades.
The silhouette is lean and inspired by vintage jeans of the late 1960s. This style will go great with a button-down or t-shirt and either sneakers or boots.
• 13 oz. Kuroki Mill Red/White ID Selvage Denim
• 3x1 Right Hand Weave
• American Made Pocketing
• American & Efird Thread
• YKK USA Made Button and Rivets
• American Horween Debossed Leather Patch
• Rolled and Tucked Belt Loops
• Raised Belt Loops
• Hand Sewed Chain Stitch Hem
• Selvage Button Fly
• HORN signature “Loop” stitch on Coin and Back Pockets
• HORN signature “Flared Horseshoe” Coin and Back Pockets
• Sewn In Los Angeles
• Produced in Small Batches
Wear often and wash when needed. Hand or machine wash inside-out in cold water using a dark formula laundry detergent then hang to dry. We do not recommend placing jeans in the dryer.
Raw denim will crock, this is a process where the dye rubs off. Avoid contact with light colored clothing and upholstery.
Raw jeans tell a story; each time they are worn, they are another entry into the journal of the wearer's life. We recommend that you don't over wash so they tell yours.