Our raw selvage denim jacket is a version of the classic Type III jacket, popularly known as the Trucker Jacket.
We call this style the Harrison. It has a modern fit, not too tight and not too big. This style will go great with our Mocker Jeans. Wear them together, and you will have a Canadian Tuxedo.
• Cone Mills Blue ID Raw Selvage
• 12 1/2 oz. Sanforized Denim
• 3x1 Right Hand Weave
• American Made Pocketing
• American & Efird Thread
• YKK USA Made Button And Rivets
• Horween Debossed Leather Patch
• Rolled And Tucked Belt Loops
• Raised Belt Loops
• Hand Sewed Chain Stitch Hem
• Selvage Button Fly
• HORN Signature “Loop” Stitch Pocket Detail
• HORN Signature “Flared Horseshoe” Pockets
• Produced In Small Batches
• Sewn In Los Angeles
• Modern Slim Fit
• Model is 5’10, 150 lbs and wears a size small.
• Order true to size for a tailored look, or size up for a more relaxed fit.
Wear often and wash when needed. Hand or machine wash inside-out in cold water using a dark formula laundry detergent, then hang to dry. We do not recommend placing jeans in the dryer.
Raw Indigo denim will crock. This is a process where the Indigo dye rubs off. Avoid contact with light-colored clothing and upholstery.
Go to how to measure Jacket