Our slim raw selvage jean sits straight on the hip. It is made from mid-weight denim and will produce subtle and unique wear patterns as it ages and forms to your body.
This style is called the Mocker. It takes its name from a Ringo Star quote from The Beatles movie “A Hard Day's Night,” in it, a reporter asks Ringo: Are you a mod or a rocker? Ringo’s answer: Um, no. I'm a Mocker!
• Cone Mills Blue ID Raw Selvage
• 12 1/2 oz. Sanforized Denim
• 3x1 Right Hand Weave
• American Made Pocketing
• American & Efird Thread
• YKK USA Made Button And Rivets
• Horween Debossed Leather Patch
• Rolled And Tucked Belt Loops
• Raised Belt Loops
• Hand Sewed Chain Stitch Hem
• Selvage Button Fly
• HORN Signature “Loop” Stitch Pocket Detail
• HORN Signature “Flared Horseshoe” Pockets
• Produced In Small Batches
• Sewn In Los Angeles
• Modern skinny slim-leg
• Sits on hip
• Model is 5’10, 150 lbs, and wears a size 31 with a 31 hemmed inseam.
• Ships with a 34” inseam.
• Size up for a looser, more relaxed fit.
Wear often and wash when needed. Hand or machine wash inside-out in cold water using a dark formula laundry detergent, then hang to dry. We do not recommend placing jeans in the dryer.
Raw Indigo denim will crock. This is a process where the Indigo dye rubs off. Avoid contact with light-colored clothing and upholstery.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 Horn Jeans.
All Rights Reserved