This Classic 5 pocket raw selvage denim jean has a slim silhouette. The denim is a mid-weight and will produce subtle and unique wear patterns, and form to your body as it ages.
• Cone Mills Blue ID Raw Selvage
• 12 1/2 oz. Sanforized Denim
• 3x1 Right Hand Weave
• American Made Pocketing
• American & Efird Thread
• YKK USA Made Button And Rivets
• Horween Debossed Leather Patch
• Rolled And Tucked Belt Loops
• Raised Belt Loops
• Hand Sewed Chain Stitch Hem
• Selvage Button Fly
• HORN Signature “Loop” Stitch Pocket Detail
• HORN Signature “Flared Horseshoe” Pockets
• Produced In Small Batches
• Sewn In Los Angeles
• Modern Skinny Slim-Leg
• Model is 5’10, 150 lbs and wears a size 31 with a 31 hemmed inseam.
• Ships with a 34” inseam.
• Size up for a looser more relaxed fit.
Wear often and wash when needed. Hand or machine wash inside-out in cold water using a dark formula laundry detergent then hang to dry. We do not recommend placing jeans in the dryer.
Raw Indigo denim will crock, this is a process where the Indigo dye rubs off. Avoid contact with light colored clothing and upholstery.
Raw jeans tell a story; each time they are worn, they are another entry into the journal of the wearer's life. We recommend that you don't over wash so they tell yours.